Angelina and Roberto kick off the new year with predictions, reminders, warnings, and some great news [and rants] in the dynamic world of loyalty travel and credit cards. Join in and see what they think is in store for 2018.
Follow along as you listen:
- These IHG properties are changing category on January 16 (aka devaluation).
- It’s getting harder to obtain Delta status through co-branded credit card spend.
- Reasons why the IHG credit card is a keeper forever.
- Will 2018 bring more Basic Economy? Or Basic Economy awards?
- Resort fees stink, especially surprise ones.
- The new Grand Hyatt Baha Mar is worth checking out (only 20K points per night).
- Urban Destination Fees are the new sneaky “resort fees” being tested at some hotels
- The economy is booming and 2018 will bring more credit card products for all types of travelers. Following Hilton’s lead, Marriott/Starwood confirm that they’ll also introduce a super-premium credit card with both Chase and American Express.
Connect with us: